In choosing to use the FSWBARODA.COM Web service, you are agreeing to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement between you and FSWBARODA.COM. The terms of this Agreement cover all uses made by you of the service, directly through FSWBARODA.COM.
Your continued use of the service now, or following the posting of notice of any changes in these operating rules, will indicate acceptance by you of such rules, changes or modifications.
FSWBARODA.COM may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the service at any time, including the availability of any site feature, page, or content. FSWBARODA.COM may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the service without notice or liability.
This website does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you, (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually. We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on this site to any third party (public/private) except only general information viz. name, course details and year of passing of alumni’s, faculty, students registered in this website.
SERVICE CONTENT AND MEMBER SUBMISSIONS
The content of the service consists of all materials published therein (including but not limited to text, documents, news articles, photographs, images, avatars, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips). The service and its content are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. Neither FSWBARODA.COM nor the author of any content in the service is liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the service or its content, or for any damages arising there from.
“The Site and the Service” may include e-mail services, message boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (collectively, “Tools for Communication”). You agree to use the Tools for Communication only to post, send and receive messages and material that are not unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortuous, improper or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another and, when applicable, related to the particular tool for Communication. You also hereby agree that you shall not make use of The Site and the Service for any commercial purpose.
REGISTRATION & USAGE OBLIGATIONS:
As a condition of your use of Tools for Communications you, ‘The User’ agree to provide:
(a) true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required by the Site and the Service’s registration form (such data being the “Registration Information “)
(b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, FSWBARODA.COM has the right to terminate the user account and refuse any and all current or future use of ‘The Site and the Service’.
As a condition of your use of “The Site and the Service” you will not use “The Site and the Service” for any illegal purposes. You will be solely responsible for the contents of transmissions made by you through “The Site and the Service”.
FSWBARODA.COM has no obligation to observe and monitor The Site and the Service. However, FSWBARODA.COM reserves the right to review materials posted and to remove any material/s. FSWBARODA.COM reserves the right to block all mails from mailing lists and groups whose content is legally categorized as explicit, obscene, illegal, adult and pornographic in nature. FSWBARODA.COM also reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of The Site and the Services, at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
FSWBARODA.COM reserves the right at all times to divulge any information as it considers necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
You agree not to use “The Site and the Service” to:
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site and the Service or servers or networks connected to the Site and the Service, or defy any requirements, regulations or guidelines of networks connected to “The Site and the Service”;
- Transmit or otherwise make available any material in connection with surveys, chain letters, junk email, spamming, contests, pyramid schemes, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, damaging, intimidating, harassing, defamatory, improper, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, caste related, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content protected by any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual proprietary laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same;
- Upload files that contain viruses, worms, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs designed to disrupt, damage or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunications equipment or property of another;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Advertise, Promote or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose unless The Site and the Service specifically allow such messages or transactions.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion, use or access of the Site and the Service.
ADVERTISEMENTS: We may serve advertisements to this site or work with a third party to serve the advertisements. Advertisements placed on the site may include but are not limited to banner ads, paid links, pop-up windows, buttons, and sponsorships. You agree that FSWBARODA.COM has the right to run such advertisements and promotions.
TERMINATION: The User agrees that FSWBARODA.COM may terminate the user’s password, account or use of the Service if FSWBARODA.COM believes that the user has violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the FSWBARODA.COM Terms of Service, or has violated the rights of FSWBARODA.COM or other users.
NOTICE: Notices to you may be made via online announcements, either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the Terms of Service or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.
FSWBARODA.COM may broadcast notices or messages through the Services to inform User of changes to the TOS, the Services, or other matters of importance; such broadcasts shall constitute notice to User.