(Magnet not only attracts iron but also extract disease from human body)
ACU-PRESSURE & MAGNETO THERAPY CENTRE
[Sure & Pure Treatment Cure without Medicine]
Dr. Babulal Dey, D.M.T. /R.M.P. & L.M.W.T.A (Cal)
Mayer Ashirbad, Chotonilpur, Burdwan-713103
West Bengal, INDIA
Contact No: +91 94343 13121, +91 94757 37669
Advantages of Magnetic Therapy:
- Magnet treatment is the best and correct treatment for your health;
- It not only cures diseases but also increase your memory and immunity power and thereby helps to boost your mental strength;
- It cures many hereditary diseases and strengthens the body by extracting many hidden damages of the body;
- It can cure problems like rheumatism, joint pains, lumber spondilytis, ankle pain, Gastritis, Sinus, Migraine, Prostate, Sugar Neurotic Problems, Fat or Obesity, Bronchitis, Pressure etc.
- In this modern age, medicines have many side effects, but magnet treatment is a boon because it has no side effects, but only good effects;
- I hope that due to this naturopathic treatment through magnets, a better living place can be created for life and helpless people.
How Magnet Cures your Body
When magnet is applied to a human body, it creates certain heat and stimulates our nerves and blood circulation thereby activating the unused parts of our body. It also awakens the passive nerves and tissues of our body and makes our body healthy and vibrant.
How is Magnet Water Prepared
A bottle filled with water is placed on North Pole of a magnet and another bottle on South Pole. Leave it for whole night. Drink 1 glass of water for 3-4 times by mixing of the two bottles. [R-arm means North Pole, L-arms means South Pole]
Some benefits of Consuming Magnetic Water
Magnetic water cures gas, acidity, constipation, Worms, Mucus, Anaemia, Urinal problem, Menstruation Problem, problem related to eyes, diabetes etc.; and for these reasons “Russians” have given it a name of “Wonderful Water”. Pregnant women can get tremendous help if they can take this water regularly.
Precaution in Magnetic Treatment
1) Pacemaker set patient is totally prohibited from taking this treatment;
2) Treatment is stopped for pregnant women & high fever patient;
3) Use of any other magnet is prohibited, except treatment magnet;
4) Magnetic items should keep away from TV set and not be placed on the earth.
Definition found in various websites regarding “Magnetic Therapy”:
Magnet therapy is the application of the magnetic field of electromagnetic devices or permanent static magnets to the body for purported health benefits. These benefits may be specific, as in the case of wound healing, or more general, as for increased energy and vitality. In the latter case, malaise is sometimes described as “Magnetic Field Deficiency Syndrome”. Some practitioners assign different effects based on the orientation of the magnet; under the laws of physics, magnetic poles are symmetric. Products include magnetic bracelets and jewelry; magnetic straps for wrists, ankles, knees, and the back; shoe insoles; mattresses; magnetic blankets (blankets with magnets woven into the material); magnetic creams; magnetic supplements and water that has been “magnetized”. Application is usually performed by the patient.
Clinical Trials completed in the USA.
Arthritic Pain: In 1997, Dr. Carlos Valbona of the Baylor College of Medicine, published a study that reported 76% of treated patients using permanent magnets reported a decrease in arthritic joint and muscle pain compared to 19% of placebo patients.
Diabetic Foot Pain: Dr. Michael Weintraub of New York Medical College released a study that showed a significant rate of reduction in foot pain that afflicts millions of diabetics. Using magnetic insoles, nine out of ten diabetics reported a decrease in painful burning sensations, numbness and tingling compared to 22% reporting improvement in the placebo group.
Fibromyalgia: Magnetic Mattress Pad Use in Patients with Fibromyalgia, A Randomized Double-blind Pilot Study, conducted by Agatha P. Colbert, M.D., Clinical Assistant Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA. Conclusions were “Sleeping on a magnetic mattress pad provides statistically significant and clinically relevant pain relief and sleep improvement in subjects with Fibromyalgia. No adverse reactions were noted during the 16-week trial period.”