- To connect students, who passed out from Faculty of Social Work, The M.S.University of Baroda, Baroda; and provide a platform of interaction among alumni’s, existing students, retired faculties of FSW, Baroda.
- To provide guidance career counseling to aspiring students who wish to opt for any course run by FSW, Baroda.
- To encourage alumni’s/students to submit their articles on issues pertaining to higher education, careers, social issues of relevance, industrial social work, corporate social responsibility (CSR), human resource development (HRD), human resource management (HRM), employee relations etc.;
- To provide latest information/news/updates about any events/social issues; and development taken place locally, nationally; and globally; so as to generate awareness among masses & keep them well-informed with the changing times.
- To act as a medium of open discussion or expression of ideas, involving issues related to human beings and societal concerns.
- To invite professionals/experts from different fields in this e-forum and interact with them
- To collaborate and co-ordinate with NGOs, Government Establishments and other related agencies, especially during emergencies, relief operations etc. and in dissemination of information related to disaster management, environment protection, health & hygiene and other societal issues.